© SOY UN PEZ SOÑADOR

SOY UN PEZ SOÑADOR

Busco peces con plumas doradas comprometidas, peces con zapatos de tierra... Este poema lo podéis seguir leyendo en las plataformas que siem...

miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2023

CUANDO MI CARNE SE MUERA


WHEN MY FLESH DIES ONE DAY

When my flesh dies one day,
and his trembling legs fall to the ground,
and its bright star goes out
Will revive my spirit,
more live than never
and his generous sisella will continue to fly.

When my light one day needs to go out
will revive my shadow
and she will walk safely, with her head held high;
Present history will be made.

When my sun turns to dust,
His footprints will resurrect,
I am sure that
Its brightness will be like that of new stars.

A poet does not die
because when he leaves
his poetry has
an incalculable eternal brilliance.

Author: Edith Elvira Colqui Rojas-Peru-All rights reserved

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario